About Admin

About School Admin


Hello , My Name Mahardika Wirananda introduce Saputra
My First Son of 2 sisters
My family lived a simple life
my father is now a former military guard at a hotel named crown arch in banyuwangi
and my mother worked in the same place , he worked at the drinks

I was born in the town tile on the 11th of August 1997
My family history is actually very simple , I 've moved house 7 times from Java to Sumatra island since that time my grandmother wanted my father to return to the island of Sumatra

Our life is very alarming because at that time my father was not working because he was not possessed of work and we get money simply from my grandmother

and finally we moved back to banyuwangi in 2006

long story short my school d Sdn 5 Genteng then moved to prosper and last work Sdn Sdn 1 Klatak

after I graduated elementary school I went to SMP 3 BANYUWANGI
 at that time I was a quiet person , I took what I could at the time of repetition , because it was the only medium for me to show up that I could , as a result I always get a value above 9 at the time of science and social studies lesson 8 on B.ing

time I graduated I moved to SMK 1 Banyuwangi to major in Software Engineering and I became proud of this makes the rata2 majored taken by the Google Adsense as my Publiser

Photos Admin :





thank you for reading my profile
Do not forget to read another story about ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment